News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge Charger custom artwork! For your garage!

Started by Magnumcharger, September 13, 2020, 11:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnumcharger

So you've got the greatest automobile ever created, sitting there in your garage in front of you.
But the walls of your garage lack distinction. In fact, other than the occasional interesting vintage oil can on a shelf, your garage is downright mundane.
Well, you should know, that there are quite literally HUNDREDS of other garages out there across the country that have distinctive Charger-related artworks hanging on their walls!
And each of those spectacular artworks were drawn specifically for the owner of "the Charger", nestled in it's own comfortable Mopar-nest, and mirror (in a cartoonish manner) that very same Charger!
I'm talking about a tribute. Made of the sturdiest heavy-duty vinyl offered to the public, with metal grommets installed, and printed with Sun-proof UV inks. All of which adds up to a product
that might just join the ranks of cockroaches and Twinkies in being the only survivor of a potential world-ending apocalypse!
How do you acquire this unbelievable product?
Simply ask. And have your PayPal account warmed up.
Inquire here:
www.automolove.ca
automolove@yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/253399901882894
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto