News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 - 1970 Charger B Body Drip Rail Mouldings

Started by RealRT, November 24, 2020, 07:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealRT

I am looking for an excellent set of drip rail mouldings that came off of a 1968 - 1970 B Body car that had a vinyl top on it. The vinyl top car mouldings will have a green strip on backside that snap on car.

moparsal

paris401

i have '2' sets,both 'nos' , still have 90% of the wrapping on em... cleaning out 20yrs of parts collected- pm your email, and i will send pics - i'll sell each one for $150 plus shipping, which on ebay is the price of the new 'repops' , and usually orig fits better- the shipping is costly, but i'm on long island, so if u r near by, u can pick up..

RealRT

Quote from: paris401 on November 28, 2020, 09:23:18 AM
i have '2' sets,both 'nos' , still have 90% of the wrapping on em... cleaning out 20yrs of parts collected- pm your email, and i will send pics - i'll sell each one for $150 plus shipping, which on ebay is the price of the new 'repops' , and usually orig fits better- the shipping is costly, but i'm on long island, so if u r near by, u can pick up..
Do they have green strip on inside? If they do I want a set.