News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2021 USAC Stock Car Hemi Power Calendar

Started by Aero426, November 28, 2020, 05:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

Introducing the 2021 USAC Stock Car All Hemi Power Calendar.   I've picked 13 of the best Dodge and Plymouth color images from the Daytona-Superbird Auto Club photo archives covering the Big Block Glory Years.    Drivers include series champions Roger McCluskey,  Don White,  Dave Whitcomb, Norm Nelson, Ramo Stott and Butch Hartman.    Also shown are series regulars Woody Walcher, Paul Feldner, Sal Tovella,  Lem Blankenship and Bay Darnell.  These are high quality images custom printed on heavy glossy stock that you'll be proud to hang on your wall.   Each photo is 8.5" x 11", so when the year is done, you can frame them or put them in your photo album if you choose.   Very limited run of 25 pieces.    You will receive yours in mid-December.   Calendars are $20 and shipping is $4.95.  Add $3 shipping for each additional.    To order,  please send Pay Pal payments to dsac@execpc.com.  Or PM me if you would like to use a credit card, or snail mail a money order or personal check.

Aero426

Still available.   These are in stock and ready to ship now.   They look terrific.