News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Green 68 Charger on ebay XP29F8B265976

Started by tan top, December 31, 2020, 08:09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birdflu

What an amazing time capsule! Great job T.T. capturing all those detailed pic's for the server!  :METAL:

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

ALBSURE1091

Quote from: 70B5Cuda on January 02, 2021, 12:47:07 PM
That is how a car should be advertised...very well detailed pictures. Surely that car wasn't owned/driven in the northeast for those miles???? It's so clean.

I agree. This guy did a great job on advertising this car. I've seen 60K cars on ebay and there 8 pics and none of the engine! I'm glad to see a 318 car over 40K. Of course that's just the bidding. It only counts when the winner actually pays for it.

375instroke

"I just did a restoration on this survivor."

1968Fever

Sold for just $700 short of $50K!

If that gets paid for that is pretty impressive.

ht4spd307

wow what a  fantastic car that is  :2thumbs: also a fantastic reference for all of us to base our build off if your doing a factory resto

moparstuart

Quote from: tan top on January 01, 2021, 08:49:32 PM
  is it just me, anyone else thinks that given what this particular 68 is , originality  well preserved , it should have been left as is ,  ie not done any of the work the seller said & whats seen to be done to it  , maybe replaced the brakes with rebuilt / NOS master cylinder , & nos parts ,  no paint touch ups ,  no duel exhaust ,  should have been left totally stock .  no offence meant to the seller ! & if the guys reading this !  good luck with the sale ! & good lot of pictures you posted :cheers:   cant be many like this charger left
I  agree  mine is similar condition similar miles and I have done as little to it as i have had to  .   :Twocents: 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE