News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lemon Twist Superbird on Bring-a-Trailer

Started by Seabeckredneck, January 07, 2021, 03:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WMopar71

You beat me to that. it's at $80K with 7 days to go.

Montreal Wing Car

Wow, 17 comments and nobody has brought up that dumb urban legend about those expensive Superbirds converted into cheaper RoadRunners at the dealership because they could not sell them!

Ben

WMopar71

Now that is a stupid urban legend! It would have cost more to convert a Superbird into a Road Runner than a Road Runner would have been worth.

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Montreal Wing Car

And there is the urban legend on posts 18 and 24!  :brickwall:

Ben

hemi68charger

Quote from: Montreal Wing Car on January 07, 2021, 04:48:58 PM
Wow, 17 comments and nobody has brought up that dumb urban legend about those expensive Superbirds converted into cheaper RoadRunners at the dealership because they could not sell them!

Ben

My former Superbird that I sold to Julius was partially that way.. The wing was taken off, holes in the quarters filled and top part of the quarter repainted... Then, when the then-young Mr. Aquilar bought it, he had them put the wing back on....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

WMopar71