News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Radiator hoses needed

Started by C500, January 22, 2021, 02:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

Looking for a supplier for factory style radiator hoses to fit 22 inch radiator in a 69. Any suggestions on who sells these? Nothing on eBay, Rock Auto doesn't say if they repro....tried couple others, no luck.
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Mopar Nut

Gates found at O'Reilly Auto Parts.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

John_Kunkel

By "factory-style" I assume you mean molded hoses, not universal-fit accordion (ugh) hoses. Unless they have the factory P/N and logo, they're not repro, they're just replacement hoses and that's what you'll find at Rock Auto or your local auto supply.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

C500

Quote from: John_Kunkel on January 23, 2021, 04:05:13 PM
By "factory-style" I assume you mean molded hoses, not universal-fit accordion (ugh) hoses. Unless they have the factory P/N and logo, they're not repro, they're just replacement hoses and that's what you'll find at Rock Auto or your local auto supply.

Yes, Moulded hoses, not accordion or 'cut to length' etc- "factory style" is what I'm after. Doesn't need to have the Pentastar or numbers stamped though.
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

jlatessa