News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar/muscle car mechanics/body shops in Sherman Oaks/Van Nuys, California

Started by BrokenHero, January 25, 2021, 12:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHero

Looking for recommended mechanics and body shops in the Valley. Encino or Studio City work too.

Obviously I want someone reliable and familiar with these cars. I have a 68 Charger.

Would also be interested in Mopar clubs in Los Angeles metro area.

Thanks!
Ted
1968 Dodge Charger
383 4 barrel
PP1 red, black vinyl top
Los Angeles, CA

Gregory

Hi Ted,

I know you said studio city area but there is a place in Long Beach about 45 min south of you called The Clinic Auto Center.. they have my 69 charger in there for body work and paint. They know these cars. The owner, Eric,
his brother has 69 they just fully restored and they did a 70 a while back and are working on a roadrunner as well. They have b bodies covered. 

I highly recommend them. I live in San Diego and take my car up there.

:cheers:

BrokenHero

Oh awesome, thanks Gregory! Great rec. I'll check them out. I'm definitely saving up for paint and body work and want to take it somewhere good.
1968 Dodge Charger
383 4 barrel
PP1 red, black vinyl top
Los Angeles, CA

Gregory

Hey Ted.. no worries at all. Send me a message and I'll send you some pictures of how they are doing on my car and more info. Some day I will get around to posting a build thread.

Bossman963

If your looking for a really reasonable paint place it's in Ventura called Maaco- ya I know ur laughing :brickwall: but they have done 4 cars for me and do a superb job.

I will put my latest 68 Charger up against anybody shop that charges 20K+ as Macco will be about half the price.
It's not a standard body shop the Owner Arun has a production line on his workers.
the [ainter been there 14 years now, 2 body guys 23 & 26 years, etc- try them out
68 Charger 440- under construction
70 Challenger R/T 383 in 2nd version of Vanishing Point. 4 SALE
69 Boss 302
70 Boss 302
74 pantera GTS

BrokenHero

Great thanks, BossMan!
Im very interested in speaking with them. The Maaco on Goodyear Ave in Ventura?
Do they do any trunk floor pan replacement and stripping of trim and painting the engine bay?
Thanks!
1968 Dodge Charger
383 4 barrel
PP1 red, black vinyl top
Los Angeles, CA