News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger tail light bezels

Started by ht4spd307, January 28, 2021, 07:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ht4spd307

hi guys after an original set of tail light bezels with really nice chrome or a set of re chromed ones,had mine done and they chromer ruined them  :flame:

ht4spd307

can't believe no body re chromes these or are the repop stuff good ?

Gregory

I know right? ... I am in search of a driver side one. Classic industries (MB2157) has them as a pair for $394.95 and they are on back order  .. ouch

ht4spd307

this is the second time in 2 years with no luck looks like repop is my only option

v21hemicharger

Let me look when I get home Wednesday.  I have a box full of old tail lights.

ht4spd307

thanks  but i just got some thank you

Gregory

ht4spd307

Hello there is a bit of a back story to why i've been chasing some i took my original surrounds to a chrome plater early last year who was highly recommended 3 months later i get a call saying they are good to go when i get there the surrounds look like a 16 year old teenager with acne .so i told the guy i'm leaving them there until he gets them right as they started off in fairly reasonable condition anyway a year later 3 times later no cigar i decided these are a loss so i dropped some money a week or so ago at pg classics as they had the repop ones on special and as my luck goes the guy 3 days ago msg me to say my original ones are ready so now i'm in limbo what to do.i'll go down and take a look at them if they look good i'll grab them if not well ???   

Mopar Nut

Quote from: ht4spd307 on February 21, 2021, 03:09:04 AM
Hello there is a bit of a back story to why i've been chasing some i took my original surrounds to a chrome plater early last year who was highly recommended 3 months later i get a call saying they are good to go when i get there the surrounds look like a 16 year old teenager with acne .so i told the guy i'm leaving them there until he gets them right as they started off in fairly reasonable condition anyway a year later 3 times later no cigar i decided these are a loss so i dropped some money a week or so ago at pg classics as they had the repop ones on special and as my luck goes the guy 3 days ago msg me to say my original ones are ready so now i'm in limbo what to do.i'll go down and take a look at them if they look good i'll grab them if not well ???   

I hope I heard wrong, but the bezels at PG Classics would not match up to the original taillight lenses.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

hemi68charger

I bought a set/pair of taillamp bezels from PG Classics.... If you send your taillamps to them, they will install for free and mail them back to you..... They can be a pain in the ass, but if you send it to them, they can install. If they break one in the process, you don't pay for it.... Mine can out rather nice.... they aren't perfect, but once installed, they look great........  I did these to my 69 Hemi Charger 500 resto..
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

ht4spd307

yes fitted them up they are not perfect but look pretty dam good  took a bit of tweeking just go nice and easy and you'll get them to fit .the chrome is really nice