News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kevin Hart has got good taste!

Started by BrugeeRT, February 04, 2021, 08:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HANDM

Is it gonna get smashed like his cuda? Time will tell.....

Lennard

You mean: Kevin Hart has a lot of money.  That's a half a million dollar car.

Mike DC

Expensive or not, it's a cool car.  

KH wasn't driving when the Cuda got wrecked.  He was a passenger.  

JB400

I'm trying to figure out if that car is Evolution( previously Tantrum), or a new sister build

MoparMike68

I think it's overkill with this mod there's not too much originality left almost looks like something
they would build today with everything being the same color.  :shruggy:
Painted chrome  :brickwall:

Kern Dog

What chrome? The car is hand built with carbon fiber replica parts.

Mike DC

Fiberglass can be chromed.  IIRC they cover the part with a copper-infused paint and then polish & plate it like metal.  I imagine the same thing would work on a CF part too.

Expensive?  Yeah, for a beater.  Not for this car.  The plating job would cost a fraction of the price of the CF panel itself.  

But these Speedkore project cars are meant to be advertisements for the company.  They're trying to show off the CF parts, not hide them. 

Birdflu

Quote from: HANDM on February 04, 2021, 08:22:09 PM
Is it gonna get smashed like his cuda? Time will tell.....

All depends if he tosses the key to someone else...bet he'll think twice!

MoparMike68

Quote from: Kern Dog on February 06, 2021, 02:15:12 AM
What chrome? The car is hand built with carbon fiber replica parts.
It's a broad statement meaning a significant number of resto mods having painted chrome.  :2thumbs:

Mike DC

Chrome vinyl wrap on a bumper. 

It's looking like a better option than the high-end chrome paints.  The wrap has more durability and it's cheaper to deal with.   

MoparMike68

You just answered KDs carbon fiber bumper dilemma.  :yesnod:

MoparMike68

Here's another similar looking resto mod hope the color isn't the wave of the future ( sorry about the Chevy)
The charger is way better  :lol:

Kern Dog

Mike DC

I like that gray.

Painted bumpers usually look better on expensive builds.  

But then, they only show up on expensive builds when it was a pure artistic choice.  That probably raises the success rate.  

Fitz73Chrgr

Quote from: JB400 on February 05, 2021, 06:06:44 PM
I'm trying to figure out if that car is Evolution( previously Tantrum), or a new sister build

I'm pretty sure Evolution and Tantrum are 2 separate cars.  Speedkore's Instagram page shows a picture of them sitting next to each other.

Speedkore's website advertises a starting price for a new 'Evolution' build at $400k.  I'm thinking Hellraiser is a third car.
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

70 sublime

Didn't Vin Diesel end up with one of the Speedkore cars ?
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

ACUDANUT

BLM. Shit, this man is 1000000 times richer than me. WLM

Brass

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 19, 2021, 03:06:57 PM
BLM. Shit, this man is 1000000 times richer than me. WLM

Good point.  Glad to see generations of insidious and systemic racism solved.  ::)   :insertsarcasm: