News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My granddaughter Olivia has arrived and she’s beautiful

Started by Hammer759, February 05, 2021, 03:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammer759

Olivia came in at 7lbs 14oz last night and she is happy and healthy.  Now my son and daughter-in-law are taking my advice about not having any one in contact with the baby until further notice.  Visiting will be through a window and no one comes in.  We talked at length about Covid-19 and the testing and all of that.

My opinion is really simple here,  those tests are not accurate and people can be a-symptomatic and all it takes is one time.  The safety of the child trumps everything . He has told everyone about this new procedure and they will just have to deal with it. 
:2thumbs:  ;)  :icon_smile_cool:  :yesnod:

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mike DC

Hey, congrats!  

Great pic.  Is that the moment when she heard that you have a Charger?   :scratchchin:

XH29N0G

Beautiful,  Congratulations.  My kids were life changing and fun in so many wonderful ways.  Now I am just waiting for grandkids.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Hammer759

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on February 05, 2021, 07:34:17 PM

Hey, congrats!  

Great pic.  Is that the moment when she heard that you have a Charger?   :scratchchin:

I am pretty sure she has heard that grandpa has a Charger.    :rofl:  :2thumbs:  ;)

birdsandbees

Congrats!! We  have one of those grand-rugrats on the way as well !
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

Drache

Thanks for the pictures! I have my first on the way coming this September!  :2thumbs:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Lennard

oldgold69

Love the look.  Enjoy all the time with her.  I enjoy watching my grandson grow up. I look at him and remember when my son did the same thing. My grandson is 4 now. when I see him do some thing my son did I laugh. Then I tell him what goes around comes around.