News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Advice on marriage ro young girls

Started by green69rt, February 21, 2021, 05:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

green69rt

green69rt

jlatessa

I think a "yard" of ale, a tall glass???

Joe

b5blue

Quote from: green69rt on February 21, 2021, 05:44:33 PM
What's a yard swiller?
A "swiller" is a basket maker. As used in a positive occupation for marriage.  :scratchchin:

green69rt

Quote from: b5blue on February 22, 2021, 02:20:49 PM
Quote from: green69rt on February 21, 2021, 05:44:33 PM
What's a yard swiller?
A "swiller" is a basket maker. As used in a positive occupation for marriage.  :scratchchin:

When you posted this reply I had to think that it is the most useless piece of information ever to take up room in your brain.   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

b5blue

Oh no not even close. I got in trouble in high school for commenting on useless info. So since 1971 I've been waiting to use the fact that the Phoenicians used coral to make blue dye.  :shruggy: 

flyinlow

Quote from: b5blue on February 23, 2021, 12:55:04 AM
Oh no not even close. I got in trouble in high school for commenting on useless info. So since 1971 I've been waiting to use the fact that the Phoenicians used coral to make blue dye.  :shruggy: 

You learn something every day.  I asked my wife about coral and she already knew it of course.

426HemiChick

Quote from: flyinlow on February 25, 2021, 05:35:15 PM

You learn something every day.  I asked my wife about coral and she already knew it of course.

You learned two Things.

Christine
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

will

I knew I married Mrs. Right, I just didn't know her middle name is Always! :brickwall:

Lennard

Quote from: will on May 12, 2021, 05:59:38 AM
I knew I married Mrs. Right, I just didn't know her middle name is Always! :brickwall:
:lol: