News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Floor Mats

Started by Dano 1, February 22, 2021, 08:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dano 1

I just got the interior back together on my car with brand new carpet and would like to get some floor mats to keep the carpet fresh. Does anyone have a recommendation for reasonably priced carpet mats that fit reasonably well? Everything I see that's actually marketed for our cars is custom embroidered and really expensive which is not what I'm looking for, but I'm also trying to avoid anything really poor-fitting that brings down the rest of the interior.
1969 Charger 383 2bbl, R4 red, White hat special project

Check out my website for 3D printed restoration parts and accessories.
www.nextgendesignsnc.com

ODZKing

Quote from: Dano 1 on February 22, 2021, 08:30:12 AM
I just got the interior back together on my car with brand new carpet and would like to get some floor mats to keep the carpet fresh. Does anyone have a recommendation for reasonably priced carpet mats that fit reasonably well? Everything I see that's actually marketed for our cars is custom embroidered and really expensive which is not what I'm looking for, but I'm also trying to avoid anything really poor-fitting that brings down the rest of the interior.
Same issue I've had for many years with my 67. difficult to find reasonably priced fitting ones that don't require cutting (accelerator pedal).  :popcrn:

b5blue

I got a matched set with my replacement carpet from ACC.  :2thumbs:

ALBSURE1091

I just picked up these. They fit great. Always remember you get what you pay for. Especially in this hobby

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Charger-Coronet-Super-Bee-Custom-Loop-Floor-Mats-Choose-Mat-Color-And-Logo/272246304773?hash=item3f6324f005:g:soUAAOSwVgtZzmwf

You can have the mats I replaced with these. They are black and still in great shape. Driver side had to be cut like you said but for a driver they look good. No charge just whatever shipping is. PM me if you would like them