News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

RT Specialties

Started by Ghoste, February 23, 2021, 09:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Is this company still in business or does any know?
Their website seems active but I had a question for them and no one is answering e mail or the phone.

Kern Dog

I see this question asked frequently. The only answer that I have read is that they are a ONE man operation and that the man is overwhelmed.

Ghoste

Hmm.  Then I would perhaps not advertise a phone number that Im not going to answer if it were my business.
Can anyone speak to the follow through if you order online then?

BlueSS454

They were at Carlisle last summer.  I spent a couple hundred $$ buying parts from them.  From what I understand they were always difficult to get a hold of by phone.
Tom Rightler

birdsandbees

I haven't answered my phone in 20+ years. It's the only way I can actually get work done and customer parts out the door. You want something.. email me and I get to replying to those around 1AM.  :yesnod:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

chargered

I bought from them last June, so they were at least still doing business as of 8 months ago.

Ghoste

Well I ended up finding the same parts at Dantes for the same price and they do answer both phone and email but I didn't really need to contact as their website was waaaay more descriptive as well.