News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My latest project

Started by Hemidoug, March 03, 2021, 09:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidoug

Now that my 71 R/T is done, time for some real fun. This is my Daddy/Daughter project. Going to get a stroked 440 (509) on alcohol. She did such a good job in Jr Dragsters I figure what the heck, let's get her in a full size car and see what she can do...
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Hemidoug

Can't wait to go racing again....

Hemidoug

Over 40 races won in 6 years, 2 track championships and a 10K purse race......not to shabby

AKcharger

What size engine in the little car?

Hemidoug

Brigs and Stratton Flathead on Alcohol. I think it was around 25 HP. Covered the 1/8 mile in 7.90 seconds at 85 MPH. Fast little bugger....and lots of fun for both of us.

Challenger340

Congrats !  She's earned a ride !

Lotsa CR for the Alky... as much as you can get ! even 15:1 if you can get there N/A ? You thinking a Ron's Flying Toilet ?
Only wimps wear Bowties !

Hemidoug

14.9 to one with Indy 440-1 heads. Just cost me 1500 bucks for custom pistons. Going with the Holly Dominator fuel injection with data logging. What's nice is I can control mixture and timing down to the individual cylinder.

Back N Black

That's Awesome. :2thumbs:

You know how to make a small fortune in racing? Start with a big fortune.  :rofl:

Hemidoug

LOL...ain't that the truth! Can't take it with you so better to spend it to go fast.... :2thumbs:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Wow very cool Doug & daughter!   
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

AKcharger

67440chrg

Lennard