News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Auto Metal Direct / Vinyl Top Trim

Started by THE COLONEL, March 04, 2021, 12:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE COLONEL

Hey guys, it's been a while since I have been logged in, but I do check in every now and then. I'm gonna be starting a resto on The Colonel this Fall, but what is the verdict on the vinyl top trim from Auto Metal Direct.  Have any of you bought the trim from them?  What do you think?

"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Mike DC

THE COLONEL

Hey Mike!  How ya been?  I need to get on here more often then I do.  Hope all is well with you.  All good here.  I'll actually probably be on here more often as I get ready to send The Colonel in for his restoration!  I can't wait for that!  FINALLY!

Mike DC

Best of luck with it.  Most restos pack a few surprises.  They almost never get done as quickly & cheaply as intended.  But the results often exceed expectations too.

THE COLONEL

Back N Black

Always love the look of your Charger. welcome back.

Bronzedodge

No idea on the AMD trim, but good original parts fit better than repo stuff.
Mopar forever!

THE COLONEL

Quote from: Back N Black on March 19, 2021, 03:14:29 PM
Always love the look of your Charger. welcome back.

Thank you!  Much appreciated!

billssuperbird

THE COLONEL

Bought the trim, and it came today from AMD.  Looks great.  Will see how it fits sometime over the winter, but very impressed with the quality and look.