News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Not getting any email notification since March 14th and did nothing

Started by matchek, March 20, 2021, 03:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matchek

Is it possible for and Admin to look into my account?   I have been active on a few threads and replied to a few threads for the last couple of week but I stopped receiving notifications and I did not change any settings.   I then tried a couple of things and it still did not work.   Would help it is frustrating because I don't know when anyone is replying to my posts.
1970 Dodge Charger with 1972 440 engine

matchek

hemigeno

I'm a forum moderator, but cannot check on the status of your account or it's settings, sorry.

Troy is the Admin / Owner, and there have been times in the past when he travelled out of the country for extended periods.  I'm not sure if that's currently the case, but it's possible.  He'll be back and can check things out. 

:cheers:

doctor4766

Meanwhile, just to the right of your avatar at the top left of the page you can click on Show new replies to your posts for updates
Gotta love a '69

JB400

matchek

JB - when I hit "Notify" it asks me if I want to disable notifications and I don't want to do that (probably because I am enabled)

Doctor - would you please clarify what you are recommending?  Is there something I am supposed to click on next to my red Charger picture?  I don't see anything.

Thank you all - appreciate it.   I got notifications 3 weeks ago - no longer.

matchek

hemigeno - thank you for replying too.  Would you happen to have any ideas?    Right now below, I have the "Notify me of replies" box checked, but I won't get a notification.

b5blue

Are you starting here:  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/   and or are then "logged in? Note the top of that page.   :scratchchin:

matchek

Hi b5blue, not sure what your asking as if I was not logged in how would I be replying to this thread?

Does anyone have access to Toby or another Administrator?  I emailed him around 3 or 4 days ago and have not heard yet.

matchek