News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where to sell

Started by Armycopter, April 01, 2021, 04:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armycopter

If you had a 1964 Ford Galaxie and wanted to sell it, where would you post it? My dad asked me to try to sell his Galaxie and, not being a Ford guy, I am unsure other than just putting it on Craigslist or something.
1969 Charger

Aero426

Looks like a nice car with lots of eyeball.   Doesn't look like it would be hard to sell.   What is it powered by?

Bring a Trailer (BAT) is hot right now.     You submit your car and if accepted, they will list it.    There's some preparation needed for a good listing - like lots of photos because it is an interactive buyers forum.    You need to be prepared to answer questions.   A lot of cars are selling there for above average money.     Your cost is $99 if they accept the car.    I can tell you that I know a number of experienced sellers who use this platform.     

Otherwise, there is a full size Galaxie forum on Facebook to connect with buyers.   I am sure there is at least one on the net.   Otherwise Crazed List.    There's Ebay.   

Wingnut426

I just posted the pic and your E-mail address on grandmarq.net   Someone there is into those. LMK if you want me to take it down. WINGNUT
HEMI Daytona Convertible

Armycopter

Thanks guys, no problem on the listing. I think it has a 390 in it but I am trying to get my father to give me all the particulars. He has completely redone the car. It has had a crazy amount of work done to it including fuel injection. Nice car for sure.
1969 Charger

triple_green

I would suggest finding a Facebook group dedicated to those cars and posting it there...but still be careful in the transaction.
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Armycopter

Quote from: triple_green on April 02, 2021, 11:44:15 AM
I would suggest finding a Facebook group dedicated to those cars and posting it there...but still be careful in the transaction.

Thanks, yeah, unfortunately I shut my FB down about 6 months ago. Tired of the crap that comes with that platform. You are probably right in that it would be a good place to post it though.
1969 Charger

OzCharger69

I would say FB will give you the biggest exposure. You gotta have a thick skin though and be ready to deal with a few flogs.