News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is going on with this world?

Started by Drache, April 16, 2021, 05:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

So I found out that my 6 year old nephew was assaulted and threatened with a hunting knife by two of his classmates. They pinned him in the corner of a washroom stall and made him strip naked so they could write profanity all over his body with a permanent marker... including writing is on his genitals. Then they threatened him that if he said anything they would kill him with the knife and the other boy threatened to "hire a bounty hunter to find him and kill him no matter where he was" if he spoke about it.

His parents called the school and the Principal seized the knife but that was it. Seems the school can't suspend kids anymore, it's up to the parents to keep their kids home. So if the parents decide their kid is going to school, the school doesn't seem to have any say in the matter according to the Principal. So the parents of the offenders said they would keep their kids out of school for the rest of the year, but if they change their minds there is nothing the school can do?

The police also were called and spoke to my nephew. But the police said their hands are fairly tied due to the offenders being so young. They said all they could do is look into the home life of the offenders.

So what is going on in this world that a 6 year old kid is carrying a 12" blade in his Paw Patrol backpack? They have threatened other kids as well with the knife but it seems my nephew was the only one who was stripped naked. And to top it off the only closure my nephew will have is if he changes schools because it seems nothing can really keep the offenders out of that school. I'm angered by all this that the victim is the one forced to change schools and see the kids around town. All the school did was offer a counsellor.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Kern Dog

The world is being changed by some really dark and devious people. One person in particular donates heavily to certain District Attorney campaigns to get "soft on crime" types put into key positions.
THink about how there were all sorts of riots and looting last year and even this year. How often do you hear of any of those criminals going to jail? No...WE hear about the brave people that defend their property getting arrested. There is a shift in responsibility of late and it all is because of ONE side that wants chaos.
There are bills that get proposed to eliminate a homeowners right to defend their own property. There are those that think that the criminal needs your stuff more than you and shouldn't be at risk of death to get it. FUCK that.
When a country gets comfortable, they seem to forget the dangers that exist and they start voting for some really soft and stupid policies regarding crime.
Sorry about the nephew. I'd be tempted to find the offenders and harm them far worse.

b5blue

Hire an attorney and contact the school board not the school, the child needs professional mental heath care immediately!   

AKcharger

WHAT THE ACTUALY F%^&! I would attack (in the political sense) each and every school board member serving my county if that was me!

Mike DC

US violent crime rates have actually been declining for decades.  There has been a recent slight climb but its nowhere near previous highs.  Raw data says the country was much more violent back when our muscle cars were cheap.  

The schools are another matter.  A lot of stuff doesn't make sense to me.  One minute you hear about a kid being punished for some minor thing under a "zero-tolerance for bullying" deal, and the next minute this knife incident is going unpunished.    

A few months ago a 12yo kid got suspended because he let a toy gun (neon tip on the barrel) appear on his screen during a Zoom session.  A 10yo got suspended for 3 days because he shaped his finger like a gun and pretended to shoot another kid.  Figure that stuff out.  

Those kids who did the knife & marker job . . . damn.  I hope the incident at least stays on file.  There will be more to come.    

With all the focus on gender & sexual everything, I'm surprised there wasn't more of a response to the kids taking somebody's clothes off & writing on genitals.  What if the victim had been female?  I think I would pose that question to the school administrators.  

It's hard to do much with kids so young.  6yo is, what, kindergarten or 1st grade?  At that age kids don't normally pose such a threat to others.  

Drache

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on April 17, 2021, 05:55:10 AM
A few months ago a 12yo kid got suspended because he let a toy gun (neon tip on the barrel) appear on his screen during a Zoom session.  A 10yo got suspended for 3 days because he shaped his finger like a gun and pretended to shoot another kid.  Figure that stuff out.

Here in Canada there have been a few court cases about kids getting suspended and if I remember correctly, there was something about "denying a child education" that the court agreed with.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Mike DC

QuoteHere in Canada there have been a few court cases about kids getting suspended and if I remember correctly, there was something about "denying a child education" that the court agreed with.

I didn't realize the knife & marker incident happened in Canada.

OzCharger69

I like to think that the world will eventually hit a peak of political correctness and madness. I just hope that it will evolve into something better than this, maybe better than what we had.

John_Kunkel

Quote from: b5blue on April 16, 2021, 08:46:23 PM
Hire an attorney and contact the school board not the school, the child needs professional mental heath care immediately!   

Unfortunately, that's about the only thing that will bring meaningful action.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

4cruzin

WOW no good words.  Clearly this is caused by the way these children are being raised.   :rotz:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

stripedelete

Quote from: 4cruzin on April 21, 2021, 01:12:06 PM
WOW no good words.  Clearly this is caused by the way these children are being raised.   :rotz:

Exactly.   But, no one will ever cop to it.   Too easy to blame the school.

John_Kunkel

Quote from: 4cruzin on April 21, 2021, 01:12:06 PM

Parents often have no idea what their kids do away from home.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

1970Moparmann

Quote from: b5blue on April 16, 2021, 08:46:23 PM

x2!  This can't be pushed under a rug! 
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Challenger340

We're in Canada.... "things"... let's just say, may be a little different here compared to what many in the US might understand ?
In Canada...
some people have NO rights..... Vrs others that have "special" rights..... and some people with "special" rights that are indeed guaranteed by the BNA(British North America Act) and entrenched in the Canadian Constitution...... and others with special rights that present from time to time out of the blue at times ? ..... depending upon mitigating cultural factors presenting.... that NOBODY including me can understand ?

May I inquire for investigative purposes only, no offense to anyone intended....
if the 12" Knife used by the Boys in the attack..... may have been construed somewhat by the investigating authorities as potentially being cited as "Religious" in some manner" ? or possibly a "culturally significant traditional artifact"....and therein "sacred" to ensuring the Boys "hereditary identity" ?

Wherein....
the Cops/School authorities will RUN for the Hills fearing Media Crucifixion and 6 months of written paperwork and apologies ?

I mean FAR Better for the RCMP/School Authorities at that point ? to just suck up those pink panties and hide !

Only wimps wear Bowties !

Drache

Quote from: Challenger340 on April 24, 2021, 11:07:59 AM
May I inquire for investigative purposes only, no offense to anyone intended....
if the 12" Knife used by the Boys in the attack..... may have been construed somewhat by the investigating authorities as potentially being cited as "Religious" in some manner" ? or possibly a "culturally significant traditional artifact"....and therein "sacred" to ensuring the Boys "hereditary identity" ?

From what I was told it was a 12" 'hunting knife' so I wouldn't assume it was anything 'religious'  :shruggy:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ph23vo

what color were the perps?... or what ideology?...heard similar things happening ..perps were somali moslems

Drache

Quote from: ph23vo on April 26, 2021, 11:35:06 AM
what color were the perps?... or what ideology?...heard similar things happening ..perps were somali moslems

white
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ph23vo

wow..new one on me, always been the chosen ideology in the cases similar i heard about.. .. sounds like the 2 perps may be gay,.. and very upset about it!,  so they take it out on someone weaker,  but straight.....

Mytur Binsdirti

"Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons. We do not need police to address these situations  by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers. Y'all need help. I mean that sincerely."

Bree Newsome

https://twitter.com/BreeNewsome/status/1384725341550305281

::)