News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whats happened to firefighter Ron?

Started by C500, April 19, 2021, 05:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

Haven't seen him here for ages, hasn't logged in for months. I sent him a PM a few weeks ago, nothing..... anybody know if he's ok????
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

AKcharger

Same, messaged, nothing. hope he's OK

Kern Dog

My guess is that the forum moves so slow, the only time a moderator chimes in is when a complaint is recorded.

Todd Wilson

AKcharger

HANDM

ph23vo

that e body forum has been dead for 6 months anyway....just times out on my computer

Back N Black

The last time I talked with Ron, Covid was keeping him very busy.

4cruzin

Quote from: ph23vo on April 26, 2021, 03:46:54 PM
that e body forum has been dead for 6 months anyway....just times out on my computer

I believe you are thinking of the old forum cuda-challenger.com (it is about dead) . . . the new forum www.ebodies.org is very active.  Chryco is there and active when he has access to the internet from Panama which is limited.  He loves the heat down there but certainly limited mopars to keep him entertained.   

FirefighterRon I'm not sure about . . hope he is OK . .
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

resq302

Has anyone heard from Ron (firefighter3931) lately?  Seems like his last log in for this forum was back in Nov. of last year.  Hope he is well.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Firetodd

Has anyone heard of how he is doing? I havent seen him post in a long time. I was just wondering how he is doing...