News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger Mystery Wires

Started by mike337, April 25, 2021, 10:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike337

Mystery wiring from my 69 Charger. Pulled the car apart 20 years ago, and finally putting it back together now.
1.   The wiring has a dark blue power wire with a piggy back spade connector that I am assuming went right to the fuse panel
2.   The wire is untaped up to the part number label, and there is a grey wire that comes out of the same taped section that leads to a firewall plug and looks to terminate in a grey single wire connector that has a male spade type connector.
3.   The dark blue power wire, and grey come out of the taped section on the other end of this harness, and the dark blue wire has a black rubber 90-degree blue end on it. The grey wire has been cut.
4.   Numbers on white label on the wiring show 2889 403 over the top of 78352.
5.   Could this be Cruise Control wiring?

Mike

green69rt

mike337

That would explain the 90 degree rubber boot on the wire.

Thanx for the quick reply.

So many people have been so helpful in letting me pick their knowledge on these parts in order to put my car back together.

You experts ROCK!

Mike