News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Selling Two 1970 Dodge Chargers

Started by troy.70R/T, April 30, 2021, 04:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troy.70R/T

I am selling Two 1970 dodge chargers. The first one I believe was a 318 car auto trans red and white interior with white vinyl top open 3:23 gears 8-3/4 rear. The car is totally stripped. No interior motor or transmission. The trunk floor pan seems pretty solid and so do the rockers and rear floor. Someone replaced the front floor pans but did not do a Great job. The frame is solid. I do not have a dash frame for the car but I do have the vin tag. but do not have the fender tag. I think I have the build sheet but will need to look to be sure
    The next one is a 1970 Charger 500 FK5 interior and exterior with alligator grain top. The top is longer on the car however it is coded on the fender tag. 383 auto car with I think sure grip 3:23 8-3/4 rear. This car is complete except for the motor and transmission. I do have the build sheet for this car. Typical charger rust and I think the frame under the drivers side floor pan is rusty. I have a whole extra box of burnt orange interior, chrome, and plastic. I have clear titles for both of these cars in my name. Cars are located in north east South Dakota. I have to take some pictures and  figure out how to post pics and when I do I will post them. I am only selling these as a pair, not willing to sell seperatly at this time. I could text a few pics if someone is interested. Going to start at $17,500.00 O.B.O for the pair.