News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

True NOS charger mat LOWERED again -bring carlisle

Started by r4daytona, May 11, 2021, 09:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4daytona

Yes, this is a true NOS charger trunk mat.  I described it to one of the moderators here and he said it sounds like an original and then I met another expert from this site in Ohio and showed it to him and he said it was correct.  So, is it "perfect" no, but darn close. It is still soft and flexible. it does have a couple flaw to keep it from being perfect and those are above the axle which no one will see anyways. There are no other tears, rips, gouges, scrapes- nothing. It looks great!  It has the correct backing with that slight little texture.  I had another one which I put in my car and after a couple times in the sun it flattened right out a formed very nicely to the trunk right out and form nicely to the trunk.

I know these are about as hard to find as hens teeth and who knows if another even exists. Asking $3900/bo or may trade for some old coins

r4daytona

more

r4daytona

r4daytona

r4daytona

$3100 or trade for old coins.  I will bring to carlisle

r4daytona