News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any members with a 2020/2021 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel?

Started by 1970Moparmann, July 03, 2021, 09:45:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970Moparmann

Looking at getting a Ram and saw mixed reviews of the Ecodiesel on Youtube.  Anyone have an experience on dependability and towing?
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

AKcharger

we have a 2014 Gran Cherokee eco diesel. Love it good gas milage and power but it's a VERY complex system as soon as it starts to brake I'm dumping it!

1970Moparmann

Quote from: AKcharger on July 03, 2021, 10:47:22 AM
we have a 2014 Gran Cherokee eco diesel. Love it good gas milage and power but it's a VERY complex system as soon as it starts to brake I'm dumping it!

Cool.  I'll be using it also with towing and driving about 20k a year.  Thanks!

AKcharger

moparstuart

my buddy just bought one  we took it to minnesota  from KC    got great gas mileage and has all the power and pick up you want   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1970Moparmann

Quote from: moparstuart on July 08, 2021, 12:53:18 PM
my buddy just bought one  we took it to minnesota  from KC    got great gas mileage and has all the power and pick up you want   

Thanks Stu.  Hope you are doing well!

moparstuart

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on July 08, 2021, 01:36:11 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on July 08, 2021, 12:53:18 PM

Thanks Stu.  Hope you are doing well!
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE