News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Roll on epoxy primers system"

Started by b5blue, January 30, 2021, 09:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Eastwood has a roller applied epoxy primer now.  :scratchchin: https://www.eastwood.com/eastwood-optiflow-roll-on-epoxy-primer-gallon-catalyst-kit.html I'm thinking it's useful for us "shopless" driveway repairers. (To avoid spraying.) I used Eastwood's regular epoxy primer and it worked well for a novice.

johnnycharger

AKcharger

Canadian1968

You can roll, brush any primer. Its not going to hurt anything . The only challanges will be getting the desired film build . That will take considerably more time rolling than if it was sprayed.

You still need to wear a mask obviously but there is obviously no over spray which is a huge bonus for the drive way jobs !

hemi-hampton

roll on primer been around for years. when I went to PPG's paint training school here in Detroit 15 years ago they had us use it. This was the ultra violet heat lamp type, which i never use or liked.  Dried in like 10 minutes. LEON.