News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best dog? Best beer?

Started by b5blue, July 28, 2021, 01:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

What brand hot dog/frankfurter is best in your book?  Hofmann German Brand franks is by far the best for me.  :scratchchin: Fixed up or plain on a slice of white bread!
For me Budweiser just seems to be what I come back to every summer. 

c00nhunterjoe

Pollock johnnys and a narragannsett beer

white

Smith's hot dog and any kind of Beer!

RallyeMike

Nathan's and Manny's Pale Ale (PNW local).
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

stripedelete

grdprx

Quote from: RallyeMike on July 29, 2021, 06:16:57 PM

My favorites as well!   :cheers:

Todd Wilson

4cruzin

Kowalski Skinless Franks are the best I have found and a good IPA is my go to . . When On the east side of the USA, I look for Shorts brewing company Humalupalicious IPA and on the west side of the US . . Elysian Brewing company Space Dust IPA.
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

blakemon

Ball Park Franks and Budweiser.

oldgold69

Schwais  fresh uncured hot dogs (local butcher)  Any beer that's ice cold except all that flavored crap

ACUDANUT

All Beef and free beer is the the best.

426HemiChick

Quote from: RallyeMike on July 29, 2021, 06:16:57 PM

Second the Nathan's.  A&W Root Beer and "Sweet Baby Ray's" BBQ Sauce along with those dogs, keep me on the streets and out of jail.

Best Always

Christine
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

69rtse4spd

Bummies root beer and spanish dogs, local car hop,  :2thumbs: