News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The good Samaritan.

Started by green69rt, August 02, 2021, 08:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

green69rt

I live close to Texas Hiway 6 in Houston.  I was traveling south on Hiway 6 yesterday behind an ambulance.  Oddly , I noticed a small metal  box setting on the rear bumper. When the ambulance made a turn to get on I-10 , the box flew off and landed beside the freeway.  I thought it's time for me to be a good Samaritan so I pulled over and retrieved it. Curious, I made the mistake of opening it...there was a human toe packed in a bag of ice! I thought someone probably really needs this, so after getting over my amazement I called the ambulance company and told them what I found and they said 'yes', the ambulance had arrived without the box.  I gave them my location and asked if they were going to send another ambulance to collect it?  The lady replied " no, we'll just send a toe truck....".   :icon_smile_big:

AKcharger

67440chrg