News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Charger map pocket trim location

Started by Charger43, April 26, 2022, 02:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger43

1969 Charger
need  map pocket trim locations
Any photos

charger4@ptd.net

ALBSURE1091

From what I understand this was a 68 only thing. I like them so I put them on my 69. There was a little cut out in door panel for the speed nut so that's where I mounted them

RTSE440

Quote from: ALBSURE1091 on April 26, 2022, 03:59:33 PM
From what I understand this was a 68 only thing. I like them so I put them on my 69. There was a little cut out in door panel for the speed nut so that's where I mounted them
Did you use repop ones is so which ones or genuine one as i recall someone saying the stud on the chrome button is too short

ALBSURE1091

Quote from: RTSE440 on April 27, 2022, 03:22:33 AM
Quote from: ALBSURE1091 on April 26, 2022, 03:59:33 PM
Did you use repop ones is so which ones or genuine one as i recall someone saying the stud on the chrome button is too short

I bought them from Year One in 2014 so definately repop parts. They fit perfect. My door panels had a little cut out circle for the speed nut otherwise you're right the studs probably would've been too short. When I popped out the little circle on door panel they fit perfect.