News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WTS '73 Charger Rallye 400 Nice Driver !

Started by BMOTOXSTAR, August 27, 2021, 09:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Due to health & home I am selling my '73 Dodge Charger Rallye 400 BB 727 slapstick auto trans A/C (A/C works needs a re-charge) Highway gears. Original motor and trans. About 70,000 miles. The instrument cluster is not original I replaced with a Tach cluster. Tach works !
Paint & body done 17 years ago. The underneath has never been touched. Solid floors trunk & frame. Does have some bondo over sheet metal patches in lower fenders  and drivers door.The doors do not sag & shut great.
'71 R/T hood & tail lights. '72 Hideaway front headlights that do work !
New tires, rear leaf springs by Dunbar spring, all new front end, new water pump, aluminum radiator (still have the original), new Retro Fit Radio (I also have the original AM Radio), new interior and headliner. The panels are great original with no chalking at all. Glass is all original Mopar and in very good condition.
Grant Re-Pop Tiff Wheel, I have the original Dodge wheel also, original carpet that is in good condition. Needs the wiper arms put back on, I have them. Has some slight typical slop in the
No build sheets. I do have 1 fender tag. This is a true Rallye !

Half dollar size rust hole on upper driver floorboard, floors are solid ! Some bubbly that has been on the since I got it back from the shop 17yeras ago,,,on lower rear driver rocker panel. See the pic.

She just needs some TLC to be the ultimate driver. I have owned this car for 17 years and brought it with me from Ohio to Arizona years ago.

Needs: Gas Tank, Heater A/C control cable (both due function),Tune Up, Transmission Pan Gasket (leaks), and the oil pan gasket leaks. Brake light stays on (could need a good bleed or could be a bad seal in the proportioning valve) Installed new front calipers, pads & master.  

$18,500 Located in Surprise,AZ !

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT