News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger 500, rusty as possible?

Started by aerolith, August 29, 2021, 01:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aerolith

Hi Aerofolks,

A very good Moparmate is after his own piece of American Nascar history (on a budget).

So any help finding the cheapest and most undesirable Charger 500 'on the planet' is greatly welcomed... :2thumbs:

Rust is not an issue or the engine and transmission or even the axle!
As long as it has a fender tag or some letter of authenticity and is rolling, he is GAME!!!

Doesn't want to build a clone, just own a piece of 1969 Dodge superbness... :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

He is a lifelong welder come auto-body-man so 'no job too BIG'!

Any leads for him greatly appreciatted.

Aerolith sends his kind regards to you, from him and me.

If this is an inappropriate post, please accept my deepest apologies, (just trying to help)... :-\
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

aerolith

Sorry for the vagueness on BUDGET?

Cheap as possible as he has just gone through a messy divorce and needs some cheering up!
(good thing is 'no kids', so it was only his money and pride, that got hurt).

He could buy a rusty Charger from the guy in Holland, (£10,000) but he wants to find his own car.
Its a lifelong ambition to own an Aero-500, (like me) and now the time is right for him.

When one is welding, smelling fumes, scraping underseal and knuckles, its a good kinda pain...
One can get lost in a resto, no matter how long it takes and how hard it gets.

Doesn't want an 'easy ride' just wants to 'spread some love' all over a 69-500... :pity: :pity: :pity:

As he always says ''rustier the better, there ain't nuffing that can't be saved''... :smash: :hack: :paintingpink: :buff: :thumbup:

I suppose its all about the VIN!

'XX' is the best, my C-500 is an 'XS' boohoo... :slap:
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

wyliemn71

How about a 440 4 speed dana car with XX vin and tag and sheet

aerolith

Cool Wyliemn71! :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

Sounds very interesting and very expensive lol... :2thumbs: :scratchchin:

ps 'your inbox is full', can you empty it a little please... :pity: :whistling: :wave:
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

wyliemn71