News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Galen literature

Started by Livinglife442, August 30, 2021, 02:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livinglife442

Hello all!

It seems Galen's production booklet pictured here is out of stock.  I've been tracking it for quite some time on his site and it has not been replenished.  Anyone have 1 they could part with?  I can't find one for sale anywhere.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
** Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

chaaargerb

Hello
I've got a wanted ad in the parts section also looking for the galen books. I got lucky and got the book your looking for but I'm Still looking for the rest. If anyone has the other books please let me know. Thanks Chaaargerb@aol.com

Looking for these books used is fine:
1962-1974 Part & Casting Numbers Vol. 1
1962-1974 Part & Casting Numbers Vol. 2
1966-1968 Production Option Code

Please contact Bob at chaaargerb@aol.com Thanks

Livinglife442

Last night I received a phone call from a nice lady at Galen's office.  She said they are out of stock and they expect a new supply before the end of the year.  I'm not quite sure why it would take that long since they seem easily printable.  But this is where it stands. 
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
** Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.