News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger intake manifold vacuum fitting

Started by kilrbee, August 31, 2021, 07:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilrbee

I'm putting my 69 charger 440 back together and need some info on the correct vacuum fitting for a Charger with no power brakes and with A/C ( the 1/4" line for the headlight hose and 1/8" for the A/C system feed). I need ( I think) a 2 port fitting with a 1/4" and 1/8" ports. I am not finding that particular style available or even in the parts book, they have either a single or triple fitting ones listed. Also my build sheet shows an "86" under vac fitting, 2863486 according to the parts book, That is a single 1/8" fitting.  My question is where does the 1/4" headlight hose attach to then?, the carb itself?. does anyone have a reference car that has the correct fitting setup?  :shruggy: :shruggy:

kilrbee

Does anyone have  a 68 or 69 Charger with A/C and manual brakes that can send a pic of the vacuum fitting / vacuum hose connections on the rear of the intake manifold??  :cheers: