News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

67/68/69 'b-body' parts for sale. lots of em

Started by paris401, October 16, 2021, 04:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paris401

i need to clean out a garage of parts - this is a partial list - all used unless indicated otherwise
67 gtx - exterior parts includes fenders, both sides- grilles,  rear bezels which are 'nos' , doors, glass for windshield and  back which has never been installed - numerous other exterior parts - interior parts, dashpads ,which r 'nos' , kickpanels, 1 wood steering wheel which is 'nos', and 3 wheels, 2 black, 1 blue - and other interior parts

some 68 parts from a rt- front bezels, rear light bezels, 2 doors, front and rear windows- driver side fender , and front and rear bumpers.

69 parts from a road runner - orig 69 1/2 hood, front fenders, front and rear glass, lots of chrome , front bucket seats and a bench, rear seats, rear bezels 'nos' , numerous other parts

69 superbee - front and rear bezels, front and rear bumper 'nos' , driver side fender, numerous interior parts

69 charger - both sides fenders 'nos' - stickers still attached , front turning lites, rear lights, driver side 'nos' , various interior parts- lots of chrome and glass-

i am sure i am missing a bunch of parts- there r too many parts to take pics and post - if interested pm me what u need, and if i have it i'll send pics -
i can't ship fenders/glass/large parts, but u can pickup in long island new york - if anyone is interested in taking all the parts, i'll make you a smoking deal-  thanks