News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68-70 E-Brake grommet

Started by r4daytona, September 20, 2021, 02:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4daytona

After getting caught in a rain storm with out an E-brake grommet I realize it's more important than I thought and it's time to get one!  I am looking for a nice useable original.  If someone can direct me to a near perfect repo I'd consider it.

Mopar John

Well Tom,
After 160 views I thought some one would be able to help you out on this one!
I have attached a picture of an emergency brake cable I found in my stash.
Some one cut the threaded adjuster rod off the end.
I pulled the cut off cable out and saved the pedal end clip.
Then I cut the housing and saved the grommet for you.
I am shipping it tomorrow and should be there before you take the Daytona out in the rain again! :yesnod:
MJ

r4daytona

Thanks John, You have always been a guy that has helped- and honored your word on anything I have done with you. There's a few here that are just snakes.

VegasCharger

Quote from: r4daytona on November 28, 2021, 10:43:10 PM
Thanks John, You have always been a guy that has helped- and honored your word on anything I have done with you. There's a few here that are just snakes.

Agreed, Mopar John is a great guy to do business with. I've bought stuff from him over the years without any issues. And I believe he's bought from me as well.

Note: I do have a complete 1966-70 Body E Brake main cable original from a SW car in nice shape if any of you are interested.

Thanks, Bryan  :cheers: