News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PRICE DROP! American Racing Vector Wheels & Billet Wheel Spacers

Started by suburbanfireman, October 03, 2021, 06:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suburbanfireman

I'm going a different direction with my 1968 Charger. I'm selling my set of American Racing Vector Special Edition wheels. The wheels were re-released in 2005 to coincide with the Dukes of Hazzard movie and have "DOH01" cast into the edge of the inside / inner wheel.  At the time the wheels were almost impossible to find & I could only find a set made in GM bolt pattern. The wheels are 15" in diameter & 8.5" wide. As you can see in the pics - my wheel / tire combo fit perfectly! If you are looking to duplicate my exact wheel combo: I used BFG 275/60R15 tires on the rear and BFG 245/60R15 tires on the front.

I'm also including the billet front wheel spacers / bolt-pattern adapters that I used to mount the front wheels. (I drilled the GM bolt pattern into my rear brake drums to make the back wheels work.)  It was actually pretty easy to put the GM wheels on my Charger. My rear axles are Moser (they come with the option to screw the wheel studs in the Mopar or GM bolt pattern). The wide front wheels required the 1" spacer to prevent the tire from rubbing the inner fender at full lock.

I need this stuff out of my garage ASAP. I will sell the whole setup (4 wheels, center caps, and billet spacer / adapters) for $350. I live East of Cleveland, Ohio & would prefer to have the seller pick up.  The buyer pays for shipping if they want to go that route.

You can reach me by email at suburbanfireman@gmail.com or text (440) 668-6490. Leave a v/m if you call - I will call you back when I get off shift. Thanks for looking.
Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I think I might be addicted to cars."

Jill Taylor: "Well, DUH!"

Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I'm thinking about checking myself into the Henry Ford Clinic!"