News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

C500 trunk lid how to convert from a stock stock 69 trunk lid

Started by Shelby67air, October 28, 2021, 12:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelby67air

Hello, I am pretty sure i cannot buy a trunk lid but is there a way to get a stock Charger trunk lid to work? Thanks

cdr

you modify the 68-70 trunk lid, Janak makes a fiberglass one, others make a metal one like a real 500.Daytona had
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Shelby67air

C500

Quote from: Shelby67air on November 08, 2021, 02:23:41 AM
anyone know if the trunk hinges are being reproduced??

were, maybe still some around if you're lucky. Use the site search function and you will locate some I'm sure
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."