News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge Charger cuckoo clock

Started by 70 sublime, October 30, 2021, 05:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 sublime

Those Dodge Charger cuckoo clocks that came out a while ago

How many of you guys got one ?
I thought they looked neat  :yesnod:

I see there is one for sale for $100 not too far away from me and thinking about getting it

I have the same kind of thing in a Lionel train clock but they are round and a train runs around the out side every hour on the hour
Stupid thing eats batteries so now it is just a wall hanger in my train room

Soooo you guys that did get one how many of you still have batteries in it and it is still running ??????
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Just 6T9 CHGR

Of course I still got mine and works flawlessly!   A bit biased though as my car & name are on them!   Even though they spelled my last name wrong on the first hundred or so...they swore they fixed it....
Any one else have one that can snap a pic of the back to see if they truly fixed it?  LOL 
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

70 sublime

How often do you have to change the batteries ?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Takes 2 D cells and 1 AA.

Depending on the quality of the batteries....maybe every year and a half?  Sooner if they are crap batteries
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Found the old Bradford Exchange ad...

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

70 sublime

I have my eye on this one for $100 Canadian

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1186719105171342/?referralSurface=messenger_lightspeed_banner&referralCode=messenger_banner

He sent me a picture of the back but it is not clear how the name is spelled from the angle of the photo

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 70 sublime on November 01, 2021, 08:36:03 PM
I have my eye on this one for $100 Canadian

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1186719105171342/?referralSurface=messenger_lightspeed_banner&referralCode=messenger_banner

He sent me a picture of the back but it is not clear how the name is spelled from the angle of the photo

Can you post it?   What number is it?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

70 sublime

Hard to make out the number but it looks like A0144 or A0194

OzCharger69

What have you done to me ?!?!

I want one now!! If anyone is selling please PM me