News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Shops for Engine Rebuild in California

Started by santacruzcharger, November 02, 2021, 03:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

santacruzcharger

I can't say that I've been to the forum in a quite a while, but excited to be back.  After many years of wanting to rebuild my engine, it seems the time has finally come.  That being said, does anyone have any recommendations for shops in California (Bay area preferred, but open to other areas)?  Also, I'm open to any suggestions on what to do with my engine.  I have a stock 1970 Dodge Charger 500 with a numbers matching 383 two-barrel.  I'm looking to keep it fairly stock from the outside, but would like to beef it up a bit from the inside.  Will likely bore it out, fit a four-barrel, etc.  I'm open to any and all recommendations, things to look out for, lessons learned, etc. Thanks!!

LeesRT

I'm starting to research facilities for engine builds as well.  I used to do this many years ago, so I'm familiar with a lot of the equipment used to do nice engine builds.  I haven't had anything done at this shop, but I plan to check it out.

https://joesengineshop.com/