News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 Charger Hellephant

Started by 70 sublime, November 06, 2021, 08:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Mytur Binsdirti

I like the engineering that went into it, the drivetrain & interior, but gloss primer gray, the ugly stripe and the other body mods aren't doing it for me.

Kern Dog

I love Chargers but not this one. The color sucks, the lack of chrome sucks. In the 80s it was common to black out the chrome. Not so anymore.

426HemiChick

Hi Folks,                     06 November 2021

Having been in the Navy where everything is gray, can get boring.

Do like the paint on this car but wouldn't paint either of our cars Gray.

Have to admit it's quite cool, it stands out and is definitely Different.

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

cdr

I like it a lot, except the color, & one thing that is a big deal & MAKES the ass end shot of a 68 Charger is the blacked out tail panel  :slap:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr