News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

restored 1970 Challenger convertible, numbers matching, Factory white paint with

Started by resq302, November 14, 2021, 10:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resq302

Up for sale is my Mom's 1970 Challenger convertible. Its a numbers matching car with factory white paint and a factory red interior. It has its build sheet as well as its original fender tag. When we got the car, the factory 318 was built up to a 340 and lots of aftermarket parts were installed. We sourced the correct factory 340 parts to make it a stock looking motor. The trans is the original numbers matching A-904 trans that has a shift kit installed by the previous owner. It is a very early built car as the scheduled production date is 9/28/69.  We have had the car for over 13 years and it has been maintained meticulously. Car has been driven from Northern NJ out to Chryslers at Carlisle multiple times without any issues and was also selected for the retro dealership display back in 2010. The car has won numerous awards as well as its AACA (Antique Automobile Club of America) National Junior and Senior awards. Many extra parts go with the car as we would prefer to sell it as a package since we just acquired my Great Grandmother's 1957 Dodge 2 door Suburban wagon and we need room for the car as well as space to put the parts when we fix it up.

Asking price is $60,000 with the extra parts included, which includes the factory 318 parts, new Metro red plastic front door panels, and many other hard to find and one year only parts. Please PM me or email me at resq302 at aol.com with questions and I will do my best to get back to people as soon as possible.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto