News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hot Chicks and Airplanes!

Started by AKcharger, January 24, 2022, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

The thread morphed into a ranting about Vax stuff so I'll just change it to hot chicks and airplanes

1970Moparmann

I was under the impression that many pilots were let go because of fewer flights since Covid.    I know things definitely ramped back up towards the end of 2021.    There isn't a huge parking lot of planes in New Mexico any longer?
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

AKcharger

AKcharger

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on January 25, 2022, 08:35:26 AM
...   There isn't a huge parking lot of planes in New Mexico any longer?

Yes and no. All the profitable ones are back in service Wide-bodies and older ones stayed parked they were nearing end of their service life or were just too expensive, mostly the MD-80 series and 767s

1970Moparmann

Quote from: AKcharger on January 25, 2022, 11:33:40 AM
Quote from: 1970Moparmann on January 25, 2022, 08:35:26 AM
...   There isn't a huge parking lot of planes in New Mexico any longer?

Yes and no. All the profitable ones are back in service Wide-bodies and older ones stayed parked they were nearing end of their service life or were just too expensive, mostly the MD-80 series and 767s

You brought up a good point with the MD-80!   I feel like that was a HUGE fleet within American.    They ran those planes through hell and back!
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Kern Dog

70 sublime

I would have never guessed they were only allowed to fly 100 hours per month

Guess that is just the time in the air then add all the time sitting around getting ready and loaded to go on top of that
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

AKcharger

kent

Kent

AKcharger

AKcharger

b5blue

So these gals are all pilots and vaccinated right?  :lol: 

AKcharger

Quote from: b5blue on January 29, 2022, 01:33:13 PM
So these gals are all pilots and vaccinated right?  :lol: 

Well vexed or not I'd be happy to have them on-board!!

kent

And if they weren't, I would mind jabbing them! :yesnod:
Kent

AKcharger

AKcharger

AKcharger

AKcharger

b5blue

Altimeter 29.95 winds 260 @8mph, gusts to 12mph...use caution boobies to the left of runway!  :o

AKcharger

Quote from: b5blue on January 29, 2022, 06:32:06 PM
Altimeter 29.95 winds 260 @8mph, gusts to 12mph...use caution boobies to the left of runway!  :o

:lol: :lol:

"temperature dropping rapidly"

Kern Dog

AKcharger

gtx6970

Quote from: b5blue on January 29, 2022, 06:32:06 PM

Tasty