News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Twin Bed & Mattress - Extra Long - $325 (Reduced)

Started by Old Moparz, January 26, 2022, 02:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Twin Bed & Mattress - Extra Long - $325

Quality hand made bed with headboard, footboard & a firm memory foam mattress. All clear pine, heavy duty steel brackets & bolts were used to build this bed 3-1/2 years ago. Very sturdy & designed for storage room underneath & to be disassembled & reassembled easily with simple hand tools.

The finish is a satin clearcoat that still looks very nice. The mattress was purchased new (see photo of receipt) for $376.44 & includes a cover that zips shut that has always been on it for protection. There are no stains or odors & the extra long sheets will be included if desired.

There is a wide shelf on the headboard that is large enough to place a lamp, alarm clock, phone charger, etc. Bed is still assembled for inspection, but I will help disassemble it for the buyer so it can be moved. It's not very heavy but the main part of the bed is long so I recommend a pick up truck, van or trailer to transport it.

The size of the bed:
92-1/2 inches long
44-1/4 inches wide
32-3/4 inches tall

The size of the mattress:
80 inches long
39 inches wide
12 inches high

Underside clearance:
12 inches from bottom of side rail to floor

Asking $325.00  (Cat not included)

Bob

You can send a PM me here or email me at "oldmoparz2 @yahoo.com" Please mention what this item is when contacting me because I have several things for sale or your message may be deleted due to spam.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Old Moparz

:cheers:
               Bob                

Old Moparz

Bob