News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

UPDATE...she made the final 10! Chief Donut Maker Video with Chargers in action

Started by Hemidoug, February 17, 2022, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Hemidoug on April 08, 2022, 08:35:23 AM
Welp, she was eliminated second round. The live streaming challenge was a little tough if you've never done one. Oh well, she made top 5 and we are very proud of her...now it's back to racing! looking forward to dyno time with the Dragster motor on the 30th. Hope to be on the track by mid summer. :cheers:

Tough break!    Congrats to her & pops!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

TexasStroker

Just now seeing this, but I did see her in the announcement video...very cool! 

Let her know we are proud of her for representing old school Mopars and all her success on the track.

And nice job raising her right, lol.  Imo they could have used a few winners for regional reps...maybe not everyone gets the top prize, but serves very well as a brand ambassador. 

Congrats again!
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

Hemidoug

LOL...looks like my daughter made Mopar Collectors Guide in June....and before any of my cars.. :rofl:

71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

HANDM

Well we all knew that this was gonna happen didn't we?
I knew for a fact that the most qualified wasn't going to win and that it was going to go to anyone who was either lgbtq or "diverse" enough.

Not a big surprise considering the woke mafia being in control.  :flame: