News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Non AC Heater box pic

Started by westcoastdodge, March 03, 2022, 12:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcoastdodge

hey guys,just in the process of restoring my heater box assy,aquired the big kit from DMT but the fiberglass is a little beat up,would love a couple of close up pics of the passenger side footwell vent area and the metal part which is screwed in there.cannot find anything on the internet,part circled in pic
cheers guys :cheers:
oh 68 charger :2thumbs:
I don't care what is is designed to do,I want to know what it can do.
Gene Kranz

1970Moparmann

Quote from: westcoastdodge on March 03, 2022, 12:42:36 PM
hey guys,just in the process of restoring my heater box assy,aquired the big kit from DMT but the fiberglass is a little beat up,would love a couple of close up pics of the passenger side footwell vent area and the metal part which is screwed in there.cannot find anything on the internet,part circled in pic
cheers guys :cheers:
oh 68 charger :2thumbs:

Let me know what your email address is.  I have mine on my work desk.. LOL.   I can shoot over some pictures.  Mine is all original and has not been touched since I took it out.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

westcoastdodge

1970Moparmann,your a lifesaver :cheers: :2thumbs:
westcoastdodge@aol.com  :yesnod:
Gene Kranz

70 sublime

I took these pictures this after noon
Not sure if this is what you were looking for ??
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

westcoastdodge

cheers guys,might try to make that z shaped plate mine is missing :2thumbs: :cheers:
Gene Kranz

Texasdoc

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/members/69chargerr-tse.36841/
Spend the money and do it right the first time, or spend more money and do it over, so it's right.