News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SOLD NOS MOPAR Dana 60 Trac Lock Carrier, 30 Spline, & Bearings. SOLD

Started by hemi71x, March 16, 2022, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi71x

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
I have this new old stock (NOS) Dana 60, Trac Lock, 30 Spline, center carrier, bearings and races, that i purchased from my local Chrysler dealer back in the dinosaur days, when i owned my 71 Hemi GTX 4 speed car for 28 years.
I purchased this unit as a spare, at the time, thinking i needed to repair or replace the original to that car.
But a differential shop, and also a machine shop, repaired my original unit, so i never needed to use this one.
Kept it for all these decades, and never used it, and haven't had the hemi car in i don't know how many years.

Selling all the parts in this ad at $600.00 plus whatever the FEDEX people will need to get the package to your zip code.

Payment will be a postal money order, or Pay Pal.

Any questions, do it with me thru a message, and i will get right back with you.

I put a picture of the Mopar shipping label, but it's readable with a magnifying glass, to show that it did come from the Chrysler parts system.

RF-4C Phantom 69-370 Zweibrucken, Germany

hemi71x

RF-4C Phantom 69-370 Zweibrucken, Germany