News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New guy here

Started by Closet Mooar guy, March 30, 2022, 06:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Closet Mooar guy

Hey guys and gals ;D
My name is Mark, my user name is suppose to read Closet Mopar guy, NOT Mooar guy, LOLOL
Im actually a Buick guy, but have always liked the Mopars too, their style and engines.
I work at a resto shop and Im currently working on a '69 Charger resto mod, the body and paint end of it, and I have referenced this site quite often for body and paint info.
Seems like a cool site!

1970Moparmann

Welcome! :cheers:

What are the details of the build you guys are working on?
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

AKcharger

JB400

timmycharger

4cruzin

Sounds like a cool job!  Welcome to the site!   :2thumbs:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

69rtse4spd

Troy

Quote from: Closet Mooar guy on March 30, 2022, 06:00:32 AM
Hey guys and gals ;D
My name is Mark, my user name is suppose to read Closet Mopar guy, NOT Mooar guy, LOLOL
Im actually a Buick guy, but have always liked the Mopars too, their style and engines.
I work at a resto shop and Im currently working on a '69 Charger resto mod, the body and paint end of it, and I have referenced this site quite often for body and paint info.
Seems like a cool site!
I can change your name but it will also reset your password and email the new one. Normally I warn people to make sure they get email from the site but you're new and likely just received the approval email so that's working.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Lennard

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

472 R/T SE

So, are you a "GSX is the fastest '70", fanboy, or are you here for knowledge?

Main reason I jumped to Mopar back in 85 was TORQUE!  Chebby cowered but the manufacturer that chased torque numbers was #1 Mopar and 2 Buick, imo.