News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

No Chargers listed for sale on this site for months

Started by triple_green, April 04, 2022, 02:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamcatcher

Quote from: bakerhillpins on April 25, 2022, 09:34:35 AM
Quote from: bull on April 22, 2022, 10:59:48 AM
It's surprising the lack of basic Mopar knowledge you find on a FB Mopar page. FB encompasses all my interests though, not just Charger stuff so I find myself there a lot more than here.
I am with you there! I don't have and never will have FB. But I cruse through this site sometimes and that is pretty much it.  :2thumbs:

I've got several hobbies that keep me waist deep in technical issues and if you'd like a bunch of disinformation about any one of them, then FB is your goto. It's not designed to have knowledge though, just simply designed to keep you online clicking away.  I personally, don't have a FB account, never did, never will.
1970 Superbird Tribute 440 auto
1968 Charger 426 6 pack auto
1971 Chevelle SS Tribute 350 4 speed
1970 Mustang 351 C 4 speed
1969 GTO 400 Ram air III 4 speed
1972 Charger (soon 5.7 hemi auto)
1973 Charger 440 auto (U code)
If you've never been scared (even a little) then you've never gone as fast as you could have!

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on April 04, 2022, 05:49:35 PM
The lack of cars for sale coincides with the lack of site traffic and any interesting new posts. On any given day, it only takes a minute to scan through topics.  This place used to be a happening website, what happened to it?

Kettle...black, lol.

472 R/T SE

So, who wants to step up and pay for server fees?
If Troy give y'all what you want, yall be bitching about advertisements, ha!

Start your own Charger forum and get back, lol.

Mytur Binsdirti

Homerr

Quote from: aerolith on April 25, 2022, 12:57:11 PM
Probably 300 plus killed by the Dukes crowd?

They are still getting wrecked even today...

Me and my metalwork mate in LA can save anything lol... :horse: :hack: :smash: :buff:

Looks like one of those Chevy Caprice General Lees - the dash is what is making me think that.

Kern Dog

Quote from: Homerr on May 23, 2022, 01:07:15 PM
Quote from: aerolith on April 25, 2022, 12:57:11 PM
Probably 300 plus killed by the Dukes crowd?

They are still getting wrecked even today...

Me and my metalwork mate in LA can save anything lol... :horse: :hack: :smash: :buff:

Looks like one of those Chevy Caprice General Lees - the dash is what is making me think that.
The Caprice went out of production many years ago. I think that you meant toe Ford Crown Victoria.

1974dodgecharger

people trying to save them to get higher prices......

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on April 04, 2022, 05:49:35 PM
The lack of cars for sale coincides with the lack of site traffic and any interesting new posts. On any given day, it only takes a minute to scan through topics.  This place used to be a happening website, what happened to it?

I say its a combo of this and many other things going on in life.....