News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Center Console Hardware

Started by Gregory, April 06, 2022, 09:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory

Hi All..

I'm getting ready to put together the center console. I am having trouble finding the right hardware. I'm missing the door hinge mounting hardware, the rear trim hardware and the top plates and small rear plate behind the door. I have the lock mounted, the hinge to door, the latch catch.. my car never came with originals so I'm not sure the size and length I should use and unfortunately there's no console kits available I can find.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Greg

JimShine

The screw kits are sold by numerous vendors. Vans Auto has everything you are looking for, the hinge, latch, special nuts for the console door, rear bracket etc.

https://vansauto.com/product-category/console-and-shifter/

Gregory

Yes! Thank you Jim! That was exactly what I needed... 100% perfect! Just placed an order.

Thanks again!

JimShine

When it comes in, please give us a review. I am going to rebuild my console and I didn't need a few of those things, but am thinking about freshening it up with new hardware.

Gregory