DodgeCharger.com Forum
December 01, 2022, 11:17:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please remember: this is the place to discuss Chargers - NOT the place to discuss politics. Political posts will be locked or deleted at the Moderator's discretion.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Center Console Hardware  (Read 705 times)
Gregory

« on: April 06, 2022, 08:02:45 PM »

Hi All..

Iím getting ready to put together the center console. I am having trouble finding the right hardware. Iím missing the door hinge mounting hardware, the rear trim hardware and the top plates and small rear plate behind the door. I have the lock mounted, the hinge to door, the latch catch.. my car never came with originals so Iím not sure the size and length I should use and unfortunately thereís no console kits available I can find.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Greg
JimShine
Old Timer

My Karma ran over your Dogma.

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2022, 12:24:03 PM »

The screw kits are sold by numerous vendors. Vans Auto has everything you are looking for, the hinge, latch, special nuts for the console door, rear bracket etc.

https://vansauto.com/product-category/console-and-shifter/
Gregory

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2022, 08:56:31 PM »

Yes! Thank you Jim! That was exactly what I neededÖ 100% perfect! Just placed an order.

Thanks again!
JimShine
Old Timer

My Karma ran over your Dogma.

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2022, 10:04:11 PM »

When it comes in, please give us a review. I am going to rebuild my console and I didn't need a few of those things, but am thinking about freshening it up with new hardware.
Gregory

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2022, 09:44:41 PM »

Absolutely! Will do!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: