News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Amazing how everyone on this forum Helps

Started by Shelby67air, April 10, 2022, 08:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelby67air

In learning and restoring my C500 i am amazed on how nice everyone on this forum is. I found a rear window from here. Recently got a Great driver's door from a member. The advice comes from members is amazing. Now i just need a drivers fender and figure out what to do for a trunk and cars ready for paint

JB400

A pretty good place most of the time.  Glad to hear your getting the help you need

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

4cruzin

That is the way forums should work, the ones that don't work like that I don't visit.   :shruggy:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

armor64

using this place as a resource before i even went to the barn and picked up my 68 charger, i was able to find threads going back a decade for EVERYTHING i wanted to look up and do, with handy pictures and explanations on WTF was going on in each stage. From brakes, electrical and body, to handy mods and part identifications, it has been a blessing. the only hard part was picking tire sizes, as there are too man good options and looks to choose from LOL.

Shelby67air

So many nice people here. Guy I got the door from was super friendly. Now need fender, rear end trans.

aerolith

Well said Shelby!

How many Ford sites can you go on with a picture of a DODGE?

Some Mopar sites are full of looney tunes and even talking Mopar is fatal lol...

Happy Easter to you and your C500.

ps What is a rear end trans?
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

Shelby67air

Hope all had a good Easter. Found an AMD door new for $600. need 4 speed and a Dani for the rear.