News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger project FS or trade

Started by tmaleck, April 14, 2022, 02:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmaleck

I have decided to put my 68 charger up for sale.  This was my  dream car (turned nightmare) but I can't find a cost effective way to get it finished in an acceptable time frame.  Originally 383 2 bbl car.  There are several threads about the car here, but I'll be glad to answer specific questions.  Car has had all metal work done (all AMD replacement parts) original floors, frame rails, firewall etc.   Has QA1 front suspension and K frame, Willwood front and rear disc brakes, Cragar 610C 17 inch wheels, 440 rebuilt with Edelbrock Proflow 4, TCI street/strip 727 w/2400 stall, Vintage Air (factory  A/C car), Lizardskin undercoating, list goes on.  Tons of new, reproduction and reconditioned parts.  Not running, partially installed American Autowire wiring harness.  Restored instrument panel with OER Tic Toc Tach.  Fully restored grill with working vacuum actuators.
The deal is the shop that had the car did half of every job, completing none of them.  The biggest issue is the paint.  They screwed up and it reacted and needs be stripped and redone.  Not required to drive, just for having it look good.
I have tons of photos, an Excel spreadsheet with detailed parts lists etc.

Asking $50,000.  Car has over 50k in parts, plus the value of the car itself.  Will consider trades. 70-71 E body, possibly something else, like say a 59 Impala.  Not looking for another project, I still have my Daytona clone waiting for attention.  I'm not in a hurry and this is the only place I'm listing the car for now.  Here is a link to pictures, I'll email the spreadsheet to interested parties.
https://app.box.com/s/4fg3rllx4yy2ut75czpusxo06bzgjxc9
Located in central Texas 78652 zip code