News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

15" wheels...

Started by MongrelCharger, April 14, 2022, 07:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MongrelCharger

Looking to get some sites where I can order some wheels...

15" x 10" w/ 5" backspacing

and

15" x 8" w/ 4" backspacing

Thank you in advance...

tcs69rt

Steel wheels? I've looked at Coker, Summit and Tire Rack for various wheels over the years. I inquired about backspacing because I originally did 4.5" on my rear rims and they do not rub.

A member here shared this info about his 68 Charger: 15 x 8 with 4.5'' backspace and 225/60/15 fronts and 15 x 10 with 5'' b.s. with meaty 295/50/15 . This is the correct backspace with no tire rub...thanks and good luck.
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

MongrelCharger

THAT is the exact same set up that I am referring to! It just seems I cannot find a site that will let me lay out the parameters I need so I can search wheel styles.

Thank you for your advice. The Summit site is proving helpful.

73rallye440magnum

I believe wheel vintiques has what you are seeking.
Current- 70 Charger XH29G Y3, F8, F8

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8

MongrelCharger

Thanks... I was stoked until I can't get a matched set.

Uggggggg... Thank you though...

JB

RiverRaider

thewheelsmith.net  does 67 and earlier style 15" wheels 6" thru 14" wide with custom back spacing.  They may have later centers.
My first Charger was a Stock Car.

MongrelCharger

Wellllll... Damn!

I already ordered from a company I found on Ebay and tires from another spot. Everything is shipping as I type.

I'll report back once everything is in...

Thank you!

JB

472 R/T SE

Quote from: MongrelCharger on April 19, 2022, 10:46:46 AM
Wellllll... Damn!

I already ordered from a company I found on Ebay and tires from another spot. Everything is shipping as I type.

I'll report back once everything is in...

Thank you!

JB

Damn, still on a ship huh?  I heard ships were still stationary off the Pacific Coast, but damn!  lol